What's been bugging you lately? For me, it filling my time with productive activities. Photography ... my writing ... social networking ... even trying to improve look of my blog! I am one of those people who have never been happy with my accomplishments
Its a mystery to me ... and actually, I love a good mystery. I know somewhere deep inside lies that gem. My heart still goes back to the "Tree of Life." I want to collect as many renditions of this symbol and fill every inch of the walls with paintings, tiles, textiles and other mediums of this symbol. This image was painted by my husband and I cherish deeply!
Some find their's early on and others later in life. I have a friend, in her 30's who started beekeeping and now its become a passion of her's!
I guess it all lies in passion. Finding it! Stumbling upon it! Taking hold of it and making it a part of your soul. Once in your soul, ALWAYS IN YOUR SOUL!
Simply Sacred Step: Take a moment. Think. Go back to your childhood ... what did you love to do? This is where it all starts!
Simple recipe: Not only do you need food for the soul ... but for that "bod" of your's!
Fingerling Potatoes Iron Skillet
This recipe is so easy, you will think you've achieved Nirvana! Amounts can vary according to how many you'll be serving
1. Fingerling potatoes - Make sure you buy red, purple and brown. (Makes for a great presentation)
2. Get that iron skillet out (or any other pan) and add four tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Wash potatoes and add whole pieces to skillet.
4. Slice Vidalia or any sweet type onion (as much as you think you want) and add to potatoes.
5. Wash asparagus and add
6. Add mushrooms
7. Season to your liking.
8. Cover skillet. This will steam the potatoes, asparagus and onions.
9. Make sure you keep adding small portions of water to keep the dish steaming.
10. Check potatoes and asparagus with fork. When soft, you dish is done!
11. Most important. **** I love comments!
12. You may want to compliment you dish with a recipes from www.dancingcarrots.com
The recipe is call Karma Curried Dipping Sauce